Sr. Salesforce Developer
Birmingham, AL 35244
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is an individual who must have professional knowledge and strong technical expertise related to the Salesforce service and sales platform.
This individual must be very pro-active, have initiative and ability to reach out to ensure tasks and deliverables are met. This individual must communicate with confidence, work with a collaborative team to meet the technical requirements of implementing and supporting the Salesforce software.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work with the product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in salesforce application.
- Work with the Salesforce Technical Lead and Business Analyst to ensure all facets of the End Users’ requirements are addressed and resolved.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Leverage BBVA Compass tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Senior proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc).
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Development.
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities or Sites.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud and/or other integration tools
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Administrator preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is preferred