Sr. Systems Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Security Clearance Type:
Contract to hire
Seneca’s client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) to support the IEWS-D program at Fort Belvoir, VA. The SSE will perform and develop tests for new and/or modified products or product components. The SSE investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
Other responsibilities to include:
- Develop requirements from project inception to its conclusion such as a Systems Engineering Plan (SEP) and other related acquisition documents.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) support on the design, configuration, and functionality of consolidated/converged systems, both hardware and software, to ensure that systems are designed and developed to work optimally and efficiently.
- Participate in all design review activities and provide expert advice and recommendations and provide system engineering level oversight in the conduct of these activities.
- Provide expert feedback and recommendations
- Provide integral support in the requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification, and documentation of modeling and simulation-based decision support system applications.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- 5 years of related experience within the last 8 years
- Familiarity with Biometrics and/or Intelligence, Sensors- type systems
- Experience writing white papers
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.