PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
Security Clearance Type:
Long term contract
Seneca’s client is seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant to perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes as they relate to IT applications. Focus is on the effective implementation of business processes, usability and accuracy within applications.
DUTIES TYPICALLY INCLUDE ACTIVITIES SUCH AS:
- Define and document business requirements and objectives.
- Review, analyze, define and document business functions and processes.
- Defining alternatives and making recommendations to enhance and/or streamline processes.
- Translates business requirements and processes into system requirements.
- Writes functional and technical documents and specifications.
- Ensures system design fits user needs and requirements.
- Assists with defining user stories and test scripts.
- Facilitates and participates in user focus groups.
- Provides or participates on testing, training, and communications activities.
- Specialized experience shall be recent (within three years) and comprised of performing the duties within PeopleSoft HCM environments.
- Experience shall demonstrate thorough knowledge of HR, Payroll, and Benefits Administration.
- Experience shall also demonstrate thorough knowledge of either Performance Management or Talent Acquisition Management.
Public Trust or higher is required to be considered.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.