Company: Leading IT Service Management Company
Position: RedHat Openshift Architect
Job Type: Contract or Direct Hire
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Our client helps organizations around the world leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete, while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, our industry-specific insights, certified digital technology accelerators, deep technical expertise, and global delivery model have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. Over 100 Fortune 1000 companies across a range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, and retail, have trusted our knowledge, consultants, and expertise to implement their IT visions.
Provide best-practices Solution architecture, platform integration, design and develop solution for multiple implementations.
Assist in defining scope, sizing of work and Proof of Concept developments.
Assist in technology direction, ensures project governance, implementation, research to innovate, integrate, and manage RedHat solutions.
Assist in Sales and various Pre-sales actives targeted on our clients business requirements.
- Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture, design, governance and COE.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Work on finalizing functional requirements and co-deliver with Application team to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and demo part of pre-sales and on-going project implementation.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Support Customer implements for resolving technical roadblocks and risks.
- Mentor and guide offshore team
- Total 10+ Years of Experience in IT
- Minimum 5+ years as an Delivery Architect with proven expertise in application containerization management with OpenShift.
- Experience in Architecture, Design, Build and Operationalize Redhat OpenShift environment
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around developing micro services architectures, Dockers, the software containerization technology and platform.
- Experience in application development using Java EE, Spring framework integrating with OpenShift.
- Experience in configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, IBM cloud and Google Cloud preferred
- Experience in event driven transaction processing using EAI and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Tomcat etc.
- Expertise in Architect, design, and present multi-product solutions to customers
- Experience in security integration using oAuth and LDAP
- Expert knowledge in RHEL 7
- Experience with containers and Red Hat OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Design and architecture skills with middleware solutions, preferably in one or more major application suite(s) like IBM WebSphere, webMethods, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat Fuse, TIBCO, etc.
- Support the sales team in the delivery and implementation Red Hat OpenShift solutions and offerings
- Share knowledge and findings so that other team members can learn from your successes and mistakes
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.