Position: Health Sector Graphic Designer
Location: Atlanta GA
Client: Big 4 Firm
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: Negotiable hourly rate
Seneca's client in Atlanta has an immediate need for a health sector Graphic Designer! The candidate will be supporting the CDC!
Communication and outreach activities are essential components of engagements with federal clients, including Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A graphic designer will incorporate client-specific design standards into client-branded deliverables. This individual will also support development of the internal client. Health materials in alignment to client's brand standards. More specifically:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. Prepares visual Presentations by designing art and copy layout
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelors degree and at least 1 year of experience in previous graphic design work in quick-turn around environment
• Able to develop materials based on pre-existing brand guidelines
• Ability to develop graphic products with limited artistic direction. Proficiency with MS Office tools and various other graphic design tool (e.g., Adobe)
- Understanding working knowledge of 508 compliance
- Ability to mock up/design intranet or internet websites (including those based in SharePoint)
- Interest and proficiency with emerging tool/technologies (e.g, VideoScribe)