Position: IT/AEM Engineer
Client: Top financial client
Location: Vienna VA
Duration: 6 month contract to hire a
Compensation: Negotiable hourly rate
Seneca's client in Vienna is looking for a strong IT/AEM Engineer
They are looking for a Senior Adobe Experience Administrator with AEM Administrator/DevOps experience. Here are the key responsibilities for this role:
• Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with, teams critical to the event’s resolution, sets up bridge calls, and escalates when necessary.
• Strong experience in troubleshooting AEM administration related issues.
• Experience in application administration and hands-on AEM (CQ) administration.
• Proactively monitors highly available applications/systems. Interprets and disseminates the information to a variety of audiences, including support teams and internal leadership.
• Work with developers identifying issues and solving problems.
• Performs key tasks to hot-fix and enhancement deployments to production and non-production environments.
• Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, templates, user permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others.
• Self-educates on new systems, applications, and tools, and requests guidance and training proactively, as needed, to ensure optimum job performance.
• Provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure.
• Assists in elevating the performance of other support team members.
• Works a dynamic schedule, often outside standard business hours. What you'll need:
• Experience upgrading AEM.
• Knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
• Ability to script activities that is repeatable across AEM environments.
• Hands on experience in conducting AEM performance and security testing has been performed
• Working knowledge of AEM and Web Content Management
• Adobe Experience Management/AEM 6.2 or 6.3 Administration, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot administration issues
• Application support experience on Linux or Unix based platform
• Hands on experience in automation and scripting - Bash or Python
• Familiar with ITIL Framework and working in Enterprise support projects
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following is preferred: MongoDB, Sinequa Search Engine, SOLR
• Working knowledge of program languages is a plus.
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is self-motivated, self-starting, and enthusiastic
• Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until they are adequately resolved
• Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly
• Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects
• 8-10 years of experience in an IT or Business environment managing highly scalable applications
• Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta GA, Philadelpha PA and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.