IBM ODM Lead Consultant
Must be U.S. Citizen or GCH
Seneca’s client is looking for IBM ODM Lead Consultant candidates for a position in the East Coast, Remote.
Seeking an experienced IBM ODM Developer to lead an expert team of consultants on various Decision Management client engagements, across all industries. Someone who could truly bring IBM ODM/WODM/ILOG/ JRules expertise to the table would be an attractive candidate. As an IBM ODM Technical expert, you will be expected to lead and direct a team of Decision Management Consultants on-site at customer locations.This is a full time position within the client’s organization and will require travel.
- Design and develop rules and event solutions using IBM ODM (Operational Decision Management), iLog, JRules, BRMS.
- Provide consulting and support to application development teams
- Conducting Proof of Technology, Proof of Concepts
- iLog integration, iLog customization, Rule/Decision Service optimization
- Web services and other J2EE development and integrations
About Seneca Resources:
- 7+ years of overall information technology experience
- 4+ years combined of experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG or other industry standard Business Rules Engines such as Blaze advisor, Corticon, Pega, Drools
- Knowledge of end to end BRMS based systems integration.
- Familiarity and project experience with Machine Learning and building AI models, and predictive analytics is strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge on Robotic Process Transformation (RPA) is a great plus.
- Experience in hands on development in some of the following is required/beneficial:
- J2EE, Java, Eclipse
- Spring, web services development
- Ant, Maven, Bamboo
- WebSphere, JBoss
- Decision Validation Services
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.