itle: Cloud Architect
Location: Phoenixville, PA
Work Status: US Citizen
Terms: Contract-to-perm (6 months)
Our client in Phoenixville, PA is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join heir team!
- Cyber Security: 5+ year (Required)
- IAM: 3+ years (Required)
- cloud computing technologies: 2 years (Required)
- ARB & CAB: 1 year (Required)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Required)
- Firewalls: 2 years (Required)
- Vulnerability Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Endpoint Protection: 3+ years (Preferred)
- At least 10-12 years of experience
- Design of cloud environments with a focus on Azure and PaaS to support digital initiatives.
- Accountable for ensuring architectures and solution roadmaps enable the teams to deliver rapid innovation and development cycles.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Focus on continuous professional development of self and others in emerging solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate tools and methodology choices are made in support of the architecture strategy.
- Manage the balance of competing financial, technical and business requirements to produce optimal solution architectures.
- Experience with frameworks and architecture standards including NIST, FFIEC, and PCI
- Experience working within Agile and DevSecOps
- Ability to interact and experience with Architecture Review Boards and Change Advisory Boards
- Experience with SDLC programs including static and dynamic code analysis
- Engages business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
- Engineering experience with enterprise security technology;
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and,
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have the following demonstrable technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills:
- Overall strong background in systems engineering, security engineering, architecting, enterprise integration, and interoperability in a complex systems environment
- An in-depth understanding of capabilities deployed in security infrastructures
- Knowledge of existing standards, frameworks, models, and methods for developing and implementing security architectures
- Deep understanding of methodologies, architectures, and practices employed to design and implement information sharing environments for supporting organizational and inter-organization sharing of cybersecurity information
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to independently author a wide range of technical documents
- Strong interpersonal and collaborations skills working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to provide thought leadership to technical and managerial personnel including government executives and commercial contractors
- Knowledge of existing strategies, policies, laws, and regulations related to cybersecurity.
- Broad understanding of existing and emerging technical and nontechnical cybersecurity standards
The following additional skills are highly desirable and a definite plus for this position:
- Knowledge of the security and privacy aspects of cloud computing solutions
- Familiarity with widely-used tools for implementing and testing security infrastructures
- Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity technologies
- Knowledge of messaging, service, and event-based infrastructures
- Experience modeling data, message, and service interoperability
- Understanding of technical, operational, and management issues related to design, development, and deployment of complex and distributed systems
- Understanding of interrelationships between critical infrastructure protection and cybersecurity
- Experience in or exposure to threat modeling
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
Skillsets: Identity and Access Management, Web Access Firewalls, SIEM, Azure, Checkmarx, Active Directory, endpoint-protection tools including McAfee and Carbon Black, Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls.
Certifications are preferred
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta GA, Philadelphia PA and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.