Must be U.S. Citizen or GCH
Long Term Contract
Seneca’s client is looking for Project Leader candidates for a position in Richmond, VA with a TOP FORTUNE 500 COMPANY in the Electric and Gas industry.
Top 3 Must Haves include Electrical Engineer / Leadership experience,
Specific qualification is experience in Project Management, experience with transformers and environmental, particularly Spill Prevention and Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Upgrading transformer oil spill containment to meet environmental requirements.
- This role leads technical project teams having departmental or business unit impact or may be assigned to a significant long-term project and serve in "team leader" role, reporting to a project director or manager.
- Coordinates activities of team, accomplishes assigned objectives and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Typically reports to project director, project manager, executive or director.
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience relevant to the assigned project.
- Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to represent the project and the company in public forums.
- Strong team building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.