Richmond, VA 23219
12-month contract w/ possible extension
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Prepare, review, track and archive contracts, requisitions, purchase orders and payment documentation according to company procedures.
- Develop, track and report functional and project budgets.
- 5+ years of experience in contract administration and knowledge of procurement processes.
- Flexibility with changes, solution-oriented and "can-do spirit".
- Ability to multi-task; working across multiple projects and products.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Awareness of FDA regulations.
- Understanding of regulatory document review.
- Overall willingness to learn the tobacco industry and the growth of regulations relating to regulatory affairs.