Service Desk Technician
Contract to hire
Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- Utilizing Outlook email and Microsoft Office Suite with a heightened proficiency in formatting Excel spreadsheets, creating and running queries within Access
- Organizing, planning and carrying out complex assignments, working effectively within tight deadlines and Firm schedules
- Utilizing and applying effective problem solving and negotiation
- Developing and strengthening relationships outside the functional team, focusing on understanding the needs of those who depend on the team's services and those who deliver services on which the team depends; and, adapting to a rapidly changing environment
About Seneca Resources:
- Troubleshooting complex, often cross-technical questions and issues or routes to appropriate escalation group
- Ability to interact with users via telephone or chat to resolve or escalate issues in a professional manner, both in presentation and skill
- Logging service requests and resolutions to call tracking database
- Delivering exceptional customer service on every interaction
- Document and communicate issue resolution for user consumption
- Researching problems which cannot be immediately answered and following up with caller until final resolution is achieved
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.