Digital Marketing Manager
Must be U.S. Citizen or GCH
Seneca’s client is looking for Digital Marketing Manager candidates for a position in Richmond, VA with #1 BIGGEST Logistics Companies WORLDWIDE and HIGHEST Employer in the area.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a highly creative and strategic position responsible for the growth of our client’s digital brand presence & generating new business. Responsibilities include planning, implementing, monitoring, and analyzing our client’s digital marketing strategy and campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate for this position has 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, to include art direction, content management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search, display advertising, retargeting, and social media management.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, to include lead generation and growing existing account business.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to website content.
- Leverage a range of digital marketing methods including SEO, Search Engine Management (SEM), paid search, and digital advertising.
- Manage the social media marketing strategy and content development.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns.
- Manage, develop, and implement website content updates, A/B testing, and User Experience (UX) enhancements.
- Improve usability, design and content elements, traffic and conversions within the company website.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data to inform the digital strategy.
- Manage website content through a Content Management System (CMS) platform.
- Regular attendance is required
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances; Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned; Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- 7 years of experience in digital marketing, to include art direction, content management, SEO, paid search, display advertising, retargeting, and social media management required
- Experience developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, to include lead generation and growing existing accounts.
- Experience in managing website content through a Content Management System (CMS) platform, with attention to detail, and website copy content development best practices.
- Experience devising strategies to drive online traffic to website, to include SEO, SEM, paid search and digital advertising.
- Experience tracking conversion rates and making improvements to website content.
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities
- Must be able to lift approximately 10-15 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.