Client: Leading Global Information Services Provider
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Sterling, VA 20166
Job Status: 6 month contract to hire OR possibility for Direct-Hire (DOE)
This position will report to and provide support to the SVP of Engineering. Support will also be provided to the CIO. Duties are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. Employees within this role will have continuous contact/communication with high levels of internal management as well as senior management with external firms.
Technical Skills –
- Provides advanced administrative support to senior-level executives
- Handles incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarifies company policies and procedures
- Assist with creation/modification of complex presentations, spreadsheets, organizational charts and group distribution lists for various communications, etc.
- Maintains global and frequently changing calendars through Outlook
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level appointments, internal and external client meetings,, large organizational events and multi-site global conference calls
- Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings
- Coordinates frequent multi-leg travel arrangements - both international and domestic
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks detailed expense reports through T&E system
- Orders supplies and processes invoices through procurement system
- Organizes and secures highly confidential company and employee information
- Assists in ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed
- Serves as back up support for other administrative staff when required
Non-Technical Skills –
- Excellent computer skills, highly experienced in Windows to include MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Able to prepare detailed organizational charts.
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems and shows interest/initiative in learning
- 5+ years prior experience supporting executives in a dynamic environment
- College degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Experience supporting executives in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Must be comfortable and able to prioritize within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, able to manage changing deadlines, multi-step procedures and handle frequent interruptions in work flow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Exhibits professionalism and composure
- Energetic, responsive team player
- Ability to work core hours 8:30am-5:30pm and be flexible for overtime as needed; 24x7 access through cell phone a must.