Leading Global Information Services Provider
Sales & Marketing Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sterling, VA 20166
Seneca's client is seeking a Rockstar recruiter who is driven to get results and achieve goals and is armed with a natural knack and tested methodologies for identifying and acquiring top talent. As a Recruiter, you will be expected to deliver high quality professional candidates and advance this company's brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through this company's selection process. This role will be primarily focused on hiring for our Sales and Marketing positions and will be based in Sterling VA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the HRBP’s and the Sales and Marketing leaders/managers to identify talent needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of their compensation policy.
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Stay informed and connected of trends and innovative tools and resources
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
About Seneca Resources:
- 7+ years-experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the high tech and analytics industry or in Sales
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept generous and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, presentation, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Ability to travel as required
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.