Leading Government Solutions Provider
Marketing Automation Specialist
What We Are Looking For:
As the marketing automation specialist, you will be responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution to this company's prospects and customers. You will drive engagement with our core audiences and be an expert in effective list and segmentation strategies. You will work across the marketing and sales teams to ensure effective delivery of outbound communications that drive leads that result in new sales opportunities. This role is focused on the execution using our Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP) and SalesForce CRM systems. We are looking for an experienced individual that is and detail-oriented, committed to quality and on-time delivery.
Here’s How You’ll Make A Difference:
- You will help drive the execution of outbound digital marketing through automation of emails, creation of landing pages and lead capture forms, and segmentation of the marketing database. Your knowledge will ensure effective and timely delivery of programs that engage and nurture prospects and customers.
- Your knowledge and skills of analyzing, cleansing and manipulating data will ensure effective data collection, processing and delivery of quality leads to our sales and account management teams.
- Your understanding of lead scoring and buyer intent signal data will enhance the effectiveness of our processes.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Your ability to work with integrated customer engagement platforms like ON24, Splash and DemandBase will ensure effective online experiences.
The Fine Print:
- 7+ years of digital marketing/communications/social media experience in the tech industry
- 4+ years of marketing automation and CRM management experience in-house or with an agency
- You are a Marketing Automation Expert: Administrator level proficiency in Marketo marketing automation platform and proficiency in SalesForce CRM reporting and dashboards required, Certifications preferred. Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, and marketing technology data management tools such as Leadspace, Mintigo and Lean Data, preferred. Ability to track and communicate progress in workflow tools like Workfront needed.
- Deep knowledge of data structure and segmentation strategies is critical.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing effective marketing automation programs
- An detailed curiosity to design and implement tests to optimize performance with minimal direction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Resilient attitude and strong work ethic
About Seneca Resources:
- A BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in information services including security, marketing and risk/fraud solutions is a plus
- Previous experience working for B2B technology companies
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.