Senior SharePoint Developer
Washington, DC 20003
6 month contract-to-hire
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Principal SharePoint Developer in Washington, DC to develop sites using primarily out-of-the box SharePoint Online functionality. If necessary, the Senior SharePoint Developer will perform customizations to deliver the required functionality.
The sites to be developed will be used for a variety of efforts to include but not be limited to the Human Resources Performance Management System, Project Tracking, On-boarding activities, etc. The Senior SharePoint Developer must be able to interact with executive-level customers and management to gather requirements, deliver solutions/functionality, and work in a fast-paced environment and meeting challenging deadlines.
- Specific Requirements, at an expert-level: Design/Customization
- 8-10 years of related experience in web software development.
- Experience developing design, configure and troubleshoot in SharePoint Online preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Configuration & Design/Customization
- 5 years minimum experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Office 365
- 5 years minimum experience supporting/administering SharePoint on premise and/or Online
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to gather and translate user requirements to technical solutions and implement those requirement
- Related college degree preferred (bachelor and/or master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems), or a related technical discipline preferred.
- Related IT certifications preferred (SharePoint)