Contract to hire
Based on experience
Our client is looking for a Recruiting Administrator located in Mclean, VA. You will support all aspects of talent acquisition. You will work on the Talent Acquisition team to help recruit the best talent by providing efficient, accurate and timely support of our interview, offer, and on-boarding processes. You will also play a critical role in ensuring each of our candidates has a great experience. If you have a track record of delivering amazing customer service, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-moving environment, then this role may be a fit for you.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS / PREFERRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Schedule complex in-person and virtual interviews
- Manage candidate travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
- Prepare and distribute time-sensitive offer documentation
- Handle confidential candidate information with discretion
- Maintain recruiting data in the iCIMS applicant tracking system
- Initiate background checks through third party vendor
- Communicate professionally at all times, represent the best of the company to our candidates
- At least 1+ years of experience as a recruiting coordinator in fast-paced, high-volume, talent acquisition department
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Possess a positive, “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues
- Work well with teams, both in-person and virtually
- Self-starter with a great work ethic
- Resourceful problem-solver with decision-making capabilities
- Strong customer service skills and proven ability to provide a white glove candidate experience
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail focusing on quality control
- Comfortable managing multiple ongoing activities and managing time efficiently in a deadline driven, fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally in formal emails to candidates and managers
- Outlook, Excel knowledge, applicant tracking system experience is a plus
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Our client is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.