Glen Allen, VA
Must be U.S. Citizen or GCH
Long Term Contract
Seneca’s client is looking for Systems Analyst candidates for a position in Glen Allen, VA with an TOP FORTUNE 500 COMPANY in the Electric and Gas energy. What’s your next Career Move? This level is staffed by individuals who have full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Experience in programming, task management and systems analysis desired.
- Experience with Mobile technologies Experience with Cloud technologies
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Experience in programming, task management, and systems analysis.
- Ability to work independently and within multiple simultaneous teams
- Ability to act in the capacity of a consultant
- Ability to quickly absorb business and technical processes
- Ability to clearly communicate in multiple modes (written, verbal, Skype)
- Ability to manage multiple, competing high priority efforts
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required for project implementations or system patching
- Ability to proactively identify and work business process or system defects
- Ability to present future forward system designs based on projected best practices or innovative technologies
- Education Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Provides technical consulting.
- Serves as top analytical expert in all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Formulates or defines system scope and objectives.
- Often acts as business expert, and assists users in defining needs.
- Recommends best technologies to enhance current systems.
- Conducts system architecture and business information flow studies.
- Recommends appropriate computer platforms, workstations, and communication linkage to support specific business processes and information flow.
- Works company wide, in multi-platform environments, on multi-project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Systems Analysts.
- May act as a project work team or group leader.
About Seneca Resources:
- Database Tables
- Excel 7.0
- SQL Plus
- Mobile Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Database Triggers
- Windows Server
- Data Modeling
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.