Contract to hire
Our client is looking for a dynamic Intel Recruiter for a position located in Herndon, VA.
Bachelor Degree in related business discipline preferred OR Equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
**This position is location in Herndon, Virginia. It is an on-site requirement. And potentially some basic telecommute options after the recruiter is fully up to speed. This is NOT 100% remote work.**
About Seneca Resources:
- Strong sourcing fundamentals to include advanced Boolean and social media searches, as well as Chrome extension use.
- A high degree of agility and aptitude for working in ever-changing and, at times, ambiguous environments.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must have for this job, as our relationship with our business operations counterparts and candidate market is “high-touch”.
- A strong desire for long term candidate nurturing and relationship building is key to success in this environment.
- It will be helpful if the Recruiter is Data driven and has an aptitude for data integrity and validation for metrics tracking.
- This recruiter will have an opportunity to recruit for a variety of tech skills across the Polygraph community, to include Systems Engineer, Software Engineers and Developers, Service Support and Systems Administration.
- This is Full Life Cycle Recruiting role
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.