Summary: The successful candidate will be part of an operations team responsible for ensuring that custom-developed enterprise web applications and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products are successfully deployed and properly managed in an enterprise web environment.
- Deploying, supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex custom web applications across multiple environments, including production.
- Administering VMs (Windows Server and RHEL) in multiple environments.
- Supporting the following DevOps Automation functions:
- Automated web application build and deploy
- Automated database migrations
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure automation
- Automating complex operational tasks using common scripting utilities
- The work week generally consists of 40 hours on-site including core office hours, with some after hours and on-call support as needed. Additional hours and after-hours support are required periodically.
- Advanced Experience providing operational support to custom-built .Net enterprise web applications (deploying, maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting)
- Knowledge and Experience with Windows 2012/2016 Server Administration
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell
- Integration, deployment, and system administration support of Apache / Tomcat Linux based applications
- Strong understanding of Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge and Experience of Microsoft Systems administration: Active Directory, policies, monitoring
- Execute standard procedures with a high degree of quality
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills to be a superb teammate, and ability to contribute to a high-performing team
- Document and communicate complex information well using MS Office
- Will be subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
- Experience supporting Pega platform applications
- Experience supporting ESRI Web applications
- Experience supporting SalesForce applications
- Experience with nAnt scripting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering;
- Combination of at least 3 years of relevant work experience with progress towards a bachelor or graduate technical degree.
- 5 years' experience with deployment and administration of servers and deployment and support of .NET web applications in enterprise class data centers (Windows 2012/2016, Linux RHEL 7.x)