This position is part of the IT Technology Development division within the NCIS ITD organization and performs the following functions:
- Design new applications integrating using both the SharePoint Controls and Web Service implementations as part of the overall architecture.
- Put to use most of the topics that you had to learn to pass your SharePoint Certification and exchange knowledge with our seasoned pros.
- Develop, test, and refine the applications to meet stakeholder requirements and established User Interface design.
- Isolate, diagnose, repair and resolve software problems.
- Provide feedback for regular internal process improvement and best practice reviews.
- Applies industry best practices to all development efforts
- Develop the automated processes for managing the publication of content
- Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions by collecting, consolidating, and processes used by other to prepare written responses to external Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
- Develop Site Columns, Termsets, complex Content Types and Documents Sets to accurately represent work products needed by Analysts and Content Consumers
- Develop SharePoint search driven content that incorporates ratings, usage analytics and semantically related content.
- Develop Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for coordinating the flow of information and work to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers. Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Active Secret clearance to start.
- Current DoD 8570 Level II (ex. Security +)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Able to work in an open environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years professional SharePoint experience or a MS in Computer Science or related filed with 3+ years of professional SharePoint experience.
- MS certification in Web Development or SharePoint Applications.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and documentation skills. Able to work in an open work environment