Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
The Production Analyst will be primarily responsible for day to day operation of calling campaigns for Core, Legal and subsidiary businesses. The Production Analyst will complete daily operational reporting for the business, analyze reporting to determine effectiveness of calling campaigns and work with the business on developing new reporting that is beneficial for analyzing campaign and collector performance. The Production Analyst will also work on projects to enhance internal systems to achieve strategic goals.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reporting on all production related portfolio reports, including, but not limited to: Portfolio Quantity, last call date, Direct Checks per hour, Amount of Direct Checks, time of day Portfolio called, and Contacts.
- Determine and recommend proper scheduling for automated dialer campaigns and inward staffing levels.
- Monitor and work closely with dialer managers, center Assistant Vice Presidents, and Operations Senior Staff to review real time performance, current staffing levels based on team, group, office, time of day, day, and week.
- Prepare statistical reporting and productivity accounting for activities, including, but not limited to: graphs and other types of statistical analysis for all required performance information.
- Identify weaknesses within developed productivity models and report data information to Managers or Supervisors of that team, group, or department.
- Track and trace specific employee performance as related to production or scheduling upon the request of Senior Management. Record and report such findings to the assigned Senior Manager requesting such actions.
- Work with Operations Staff and Training Department to understand system issues and serve as the liaison between Operations and IT department.
- Work with Operations Staff and Training Department to understand system development changes; document the changes as needed; and serve as liaison between Operations and IT department to ensure full successful rollout following the Systems Document Methodology process in place.
- Participate in all required training for automation, dialer, production and statistical software, and telephone systems; and training for Fair Debt Collection Practices Act/Fair Credit Reporting Act (FDCPA/FCRA) and other legal aspects of collection procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience in collections of charge off debts or maintaining operational performance levels within an in-bound and/or out-bound contact center.
- 4+ years’ experience in the understanding and functioning of system production equipment, telephone systems, performance monitoring software and the importing and exporting of spreadsheet data preferred.
- Possesses understanding of SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and attention to detail orientation are required.
- Candidates must be available and flexible to work evenings and weekends per business need.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as the employee works in a call center, in an individual work station, using telephone, headset and computer. Employee may be required to work evenings and weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.