Pilot Plant Technician
Must be U.S. Citizen
Contract to Hire
Seneca’s client is looking for Pilot Plant Technician candidates for a position in Needham, MA with a company developer of separation technology located in the Technical Center.
The Pilot Plant Technician will be responsible for operating the bench-scale and pilot-scale separation equipment to evaluate new business projects as well as R&D programs. This full-time, hourly non-exempt position will report to the Manager, Process Engineering.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with MS Office (excel, word).
- Experience in working in a laboratory or pilot plant setting.
- Perform equipment and pilot plant clean up, and housekeeping as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb stairs/ ladders and work standing up for extended periods.
- Use of a steel toed shoes and safety glasses will be required. Dust mask/ respirator as needed.
- Operation of forklift to move drums.
About Seneca Resources:
- Operate separation equipment to carry out experimental plans designed by project manager.
- Record equipment operating data on log sheets and excel spreadsheets.
- Provide all around assistance to project manager to timely finish projects and meet customer targets.
- Routine maintenance on separation equipment.
- Promote and embrace a safety-first culture in line with company values and OSHA regulations.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.