Position Title: Web Software Developer
Type: Long Term
Location: Richmond, VA
Compensation: Very Competitive
This role will include coordinating both internal and external teams of software developers, designers and testers to shape and grow our marketing and sales systems in the Azure cloud. While this role is highly technical, requiring expertise in several software delivery disciplines, it will be responsible for working with business leaders to create, define and evolve the long-term strategy for our platform capabilities. This position will have the authority and responsibility to choose libraries, tools, coding practices and frameworks that best meet the needs of applications and to direct the day-to-day tasks for the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Experience with C# and/or Java programming languages
- Experience with relational and/or document-oriented databases
- Experience with AWS, ADeep understanding of software security including tunneling, encryption, hashing, authentication, access control, and directory services (Azure AD preferred)
- Effective in leading and participating in cross-disczure (preferred) or Google Cloud, especially with Platform as a Service (PaaS) products
- ipline IT project delivery teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Software Security: Deep understanding of software security including tunneling, encryption, hashing, authentication, access control, and directory services (Azure AD preferred)