IT Hardware Asset Manager
Richmond, VA 23234
Long term contract
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Responsible for the operational management of the process ensuring the process is executed appropriately at each described step
- Ensuring the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced
- Subject Matter expert for IT Hardware Asset Management Processes and Procedures
- Produce/Suggest process KPI reporting
- Work with ServiceNow Support to implement tool enhancements
- Create and update process and procedure documentation for IT Hardware Asset management
- Monitor, assign, and where authorized, approve Service Catalog orders/requests routed via Customer’s Service Management system.
- Monitor existing product stocking levels and thresholds within stockrooms and follow existing processes to adjust those levels where appropriate
- Work with Customer’s 3rd party vendors to ensure Request catalog is up to date with latest hardware and pricing.
- Participate in Internal audit activities as necessary.
- Provide IT Asset Management expertise and support for IT projects as needed.
- Work closely with the Customer’s procurement group to ensure the receiving of procured hardware.
- Initial Escalation point for IT Hardware Asset Management issues.
- Create standard and ad hoc reporting at request of Altria Asset Management
- One or more of the following certifications required: ITILv3, CITAM, or CHAMP