Position Title: Sr Configuration Analyst
Location: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Dayton, Ohio 45433
Clearance: Secret or Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance is required.
Position Status: 6 month contract w/ possible extension or be brought on PERM.
Our client is looking for a Sr Configuration Analyst for a position located in Dayton, OH. Provides Configuration Management and Quality Assurance support to Automated Funds Management System Standard Financial Information Structure Compliance and Sustainment System (AFM)
1. Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
7. Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer-based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.