Configuration Management Analyst
Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance: Active Secret
Contract to Hire
Seneca’s client is looking for Configuration Management Analyst candidates for a position in Langley Air Force Base, VA with TOP FORTUNE 500 COMPANY in the Aerospace and Defense Industry.
They are seeking a highly-motivated, energetic self-starter to join the Air and Space Operations Center (AOC) Weapon Systems (WS) Configuration Management (CM) Team at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA.
- Have a minimum of an Active Secret clearance
- HS or AA degree and 15 years of experience, BS degree and 13 years of experience, MS degree and 10 years of experience.
- Years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- US citizenship
- minimum Secret clearance, Top Secret preferred
- current IAT Level 2 Certification (Security +CE or higher)
- Passport required
- This position requires about 10% travel
- The successful candidate will provide Configuration and Data Management support on the AOC Long Term Modernization and Sustainment Contract.
- This individual will be working on a team of analysts and report to the AOC CM Lead. The CM analyst will maintain the status of all baseline configuration items by release, for both the as-tested baseline as well as the site-specific configuration items.
- The CM Site Support Analyst will maintain the status of all relevant AOC release documentation and when required, take corrective action to complete documents that are overdue.
- The CM Site Support Analyst also conducts site support to include the following:
- Enter required configuration data for both baseline and site specific releases into Product Lifecycle Management tool.
- Assist in the creation release and site specific documentation ensuring the consistency of names and data
- Assist in the capture and entry of as-built site-specific configuration data
- Support pre-installation design reviews and conducts site surveys to coordinate specific site configuration issues.
- Verify and document that the correct configuration was installed or annotate discrepancies.
- Obtain site leadership signature accepting the installation
- Assist with the coordination of any requests for variances to the approved configuration.
- Continuously respond to site requests for information and assistance and coordinate responses with appropriate offices.
- Ensure sites are familiar with AOC WS processes.
About Seneca Resources:
- Experienced using Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Products, especially Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio desired.
- Macro development experience, a plus.
- Work may involve sitting for extended periods.
- May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of AOC operations and lifecycle is a plus but not required
- CM certifications are desired
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.