Client: Fortune World’s Most Admired Company
Position Title: Executive Administrator
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Seneca’s client is seeking an Administrative Professional who will perform high level administrative tasks and support for I2WD at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Demonstrated ability to conduct, research, prepare statistical reports, and handle information requests.
Demonstrated experience in gathering, analyzing, and composing intelligence/technical information.
Ability to conduct research and ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by intelligence/technical and non-technical personnel.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI.
- BA/BS and 2 years experience (OR) Associates degree and 4yrs experience (OR) High School and 6 years of experience.
- Experienced in providing high-level administrative support to technical and/or management staff.
- Experience in performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Operations in Navy or Army.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time keeping
- Familiar with SharePoint Systems.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi task