Employment Type: 6 mo. Contract to Hire
Client: Fortune 500 Defense Contractor
Status: Secret Clearance
As a key team member who works closely with our database administration team, you will provide technological consultation on design, development, and implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) solutions for OIS in both NIPR and SIPR environments.
- Define, create, and manage the overall BI data architecture, including ETL processes and data warehouses
- Implement and design th2 OBIEE RPD physical, business, and presentation layers
- Design and develop OBIEE reports and dashboards
- Develop and administer the underlying technology, including setup, tuning, and administration
- Perform testing on all components of the solution
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience or MS + 3 yrs related experience.
- Oracle OBIEE experience
- ETL process and data warehouse creation expreience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
One of the following (or higher)
REQUIRED CLEARANCE LEVEL:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA-Security)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Secret with SSBI or higher.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.