As a key team member who works closely with our database administration team, you will provide technological consultation on design, development, and implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) solutions for OIS in both NIPR and SIPR environments.
- Define, create, and manage the overall BI data architecture, including ETL processes and data warehouses
- Implement and design th2 OBIEE RPD physical, business, and presentation layers
- Design and develop OBIEE reports and dashboards
- Develop and administer the underlying technology, including setup, tuning, and administration
- Perform testing on all components of the solution
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience or MS + 3 yrs related experience.
- Oracle OBIEE experience
- ETL process and data warehouse creation expreience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
One of the following (or higher)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA-Security)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
REQUIRED CLEARANCE LEVEL:
Secret with SSBI or higher.