The contractor shall be responsible for the functional team leadership and oversight for team’s assigned OIS tasks for the OIS Server Systems & Network Administration.
The contractor shall be responsible for the performance of the Unix/Windows systems' administration functions for production as well as development, test and COOP platforms for the assigned projects on both NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
The contractor shall be responsible for the maintenance and systems administration of the Windows/UNIX server environment for NIPRNET/SIPRNET to include but not limited to:
• Account access using the OIS access process.
• Network Interface Management, including ports and protocols.
• Code signing. • Host Based Security System (HBSS) Installation and Administration.
• NMCI Developer seat administration, Video Teleconference (VTC) Crypto Load and Administration and OIS Taclane Security Electronic Key Management System (EKMS)/Cryptographic Local Administration.
• SharePoint Administration.
• Monitoring trends – Site usage, growth, disk space usage.
• Managing the systems architecture and Disaster Recovery Plan.
BS or equivalent + 4 years specialized experience and six years of general experience, or MS +4 years specialized experience and five years of general experience.
Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator (minimum);
At least one of these (or higher)
System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP),
Cisco Certified Network Associate-Security (CCNA-Security),
Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+),
GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC).
REQUIRED CLEARANCE LEVEL:
Secret Clearance with SSBI (or higher)
Note: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.