Fortune 500 IT consulting company
Senior Executive Assistant - eligible to work in US w/o sponsorship
$85K (dependent on experience)
- Maintain responsibility for organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling for a Company’s Executive Vice President.
- Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative and secretarial duties with minimal or no supervision in compliance with oral and written guidance and policies, execute independent decisions within established guidelines, and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing a heavy domestic and international travel schedule, making appointments, scheduling meetings, and completing expense reports.
- Assist the executive with managing and prioritizing the daily workload around emerging fire drills, including preparing meeting materials, maintaining continuity of office in the executive's absence, and overseeing and managing processes tied to compliance, annual summaries, budgets, onboarding staff, corporate development projects, and other administrative activities, as they are rolled out and completed by staff.
- Review and provide input on the team’s submission of materials for these processes, review expense reports for compliance with policy, provide guidance to the executive, apply detailed knowledge of the firm’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel, and serve as a team player within the home team, administrative assistant team, and in interactions with the other administrative and leadership teams.
- Leverage network and resources to accomplish objectives effectively, participate in or lead firm or team initiatives, as needed, and take the initiative to improve operations and office conditions within established guidelines.
- Display and execute intent for self-improvement, pay strict attention to detail when composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Thrive while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-focused environment and interface with internal and external leaders and partners while maintaining the highest level of tact, poise, and confidentiality.
About Seneca Resources:
- -8+ years of experience with providing executive-level administrative support in a large corporate environment
- -Experience with managing a calendar, making domestic and international travel arrangements, and managing expense reports
- -Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an expert level
- -Ability to provide seamless support to local and virtual senior-level executives
- -Ability to proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy
- -Ability to interact with internal and external senior-level executives and their assistants in a professional manner and be proactive in anticipating business and administrative needs
- -Ability to be self-motivated, work independently, collaborate as part of a team to achieve business goals, and multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment
- -HS diploma or GED
- Additional Qualifications:
- -Experience with providing senior executive-level support in a management consulting firm
- -Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- -BA or BS degree
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.