We are looking for a Heavy Hitting Java Developer. This position will be working as a Sr. Developer on the SIMS POS application and Digital Enterprise web based applications. They will start out working defect resolution but will quickly roll into the development of enhancements for the next phase of the applications.
- 8+ years of Java
- Strong core Java skills
- Strong Hibernate skills
- Strong DB experience
- Strong understanding of Spring dependency injection
- Experienced Angular 4 or higher skills
- Solid experience with Node.js and lambda
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently as the need arises
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must be a team player!
Nice to Have:
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as we are not able to sponsor at this time.
About Seneca Resources:
- Previous SWING experience is a plus
- Linux and Windows experience is a good thing
- AWS lambda and AWS cloud technologies
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.