Must be U.S. Citizen
Seneca’s client is looking for Senior Consultant candidates with Strategic Planning experience for a position in Atlanta, GA. with a BIG FOUR COMPANY! What’s your next Career Move?
About Seneca Resources:
- 3+ years of management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- Experience engaging with client leaders and SMEs to define, understand, and document business strategy and desired business capabilities (strategic planning); knowledge of strategic planning frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in human capital, including but not limited to: organizational assessment, organizational design, workforce planning, succession management, talent management, and change management
- Demonstrated ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present concisely and accurately to all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop work plans, and manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently in a client-driven environment
- Experience consulting with Federal agencies is desired
- MBA or another relevant graduate degree is desired but not required.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.