S4 HANA Procure to Pay (P2P)/Ariba Analyst
$160,000 + Full Benefits
Phone interview = 1st
round; On-site interview = 2nd
Seeking an S4 HANA Procure to Pay (P2P) and Ariba Analyst
to join the IT Business Applications team.
Key aspects of the S4 HANA Procure to Pay & Ariba Analyst role:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP S4 HANA Procure to Pay (P2P) and Ariba tools, systems, and processes.
- Day to day support of SAP S4 HANA and Ariba.
- Participate in solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, and design).
- Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experience.
- Provide guidance and best practices around P2P solutions including Purchasing, Supply Chain, direct and indirect procurement, and related elements.
- Develop and lead implementations for successful delivery of P2P and Ariba solutions for Business Platform, IT landscape.
- Participate in testing activities, troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration.
- Identify, and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
- Play role in the deployment of solutions across non-production and production environments. Work with large data sets, analyze the data to understand the underlying business implications, engage in discussions on what the data means, summarize findings with an actionable approach
- Capacity to work independently and lead others
- Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications in the overall business
- Understand and work with key financial metrics for value quantification (ROI, IRR, breakeven)
- Analyze monthly reports and identify areas of opportunity
- Desire to work on topics that touch various functions within the company
- Must have experience with SAP S4 HANA and Ariba product integration on Cloud platform.
- SAP S4 HANA experience a must.
- Ariba experience a must.
- Must have prior implementation experience with Purchasing or Supply Chain.
- Solid Procure to Pay process knowledge and technical acumen with leading P2P tools.
- Extensive experience in SAP modules Material Management, Warehouse Management, and Inventory Management
- Experience needed in the areas of SAP Requisitioning, Purchase orders, agreements, release strategy, workflow, Goods receipts, material and service masters, material classification, Pricing conditions, MRP, and Transportation Management.
- Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project
environment) including hands-on design and configuration
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a BIG plus
- Support bidirectional system to system changes that could impact business customers on reporting of order data or business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Finance or Accounting with a strong focus on analytics
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
- Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
- Formal Project Management training, Six Sigma is a BIG plus
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, and Self-confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Technology, or Consulting