Senior SharePoint Administrator
Washington, DC 20059
6 month contract-to-hire
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
The Senior SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing support to NTSB’s SharePoint environment by troubleshooting, event log administration, and search administration troubleshooting. Performs migration tasks with the concepts of farm planning and implementation skills to implement Service Packs and Cumulative Updates. Implements an architectural SharePoint solution for maximizing usability and enhancing user effectiveness and readiness.
The Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Administrator are:
- Responsible for SharePoint operation including upgrade and migration to Office 365, topology services, and backup and restore.
- Implements and Maintains Security, Data, and Global configurations.
- Maintains and implements all aspects of SharePoint Application management including Office SharePoint Server Shared Services, Search Administration, Workflow Management, and External Service Connections.
- Reviews existing SharePoint infrastructure setup and develops best practices and input on operational guidelines
- Maintains system, application, security and SharePoint, and Internet Information Service (IIS) event logs.
- Responsible for all site collections on a web application.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of SharePoint Farm installation, administration, and configuration experience
- 3+ years of SharePoint content management
- SharePoint migration experience
- SharePoint certification preferred