Position Title: Accountant
Location: Nashville, NC
Work Status: US
The Universal Leaf North America (ULNA) Accounting Department has a job opening for an Accountant
at the ULNA Headquarters’ office in Nashville, North Carolina.
The individual selected will be exposed to a wide scope of accounting responsibilities and work with various accounting systems.
Responsibilities vary for each position, examples include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree required.
- A minimum of five years of accounting experience required.
- A minimum of five years of inventory accounting experience in a manufacturing environment or in public accounting (auditing inventory accounting processes) required.
- General understanding of Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX) experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification or CPA candidate preferred.
- Working knowledge of Lawson and/or Dynamics AX systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications required, and Cyberquery preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, and ISO 14000 quality programs preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to accommodate occasional travel, both international and domestic as needed.
- Preparation and recording of journal entries in the General Ledger.
- Assist with sales invoicing process.
- Online real time tracking and accounting for daily purchases, production, storage, shipments, sales and inventory.
- Preparation of monthly sales, inventory and financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly general ledger, fixed assets, inventory and sales reconciliations.
- Inventory yields, costing and accounting.
- Market and factory/plant accounting.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly closing process.
- Assist in integrated internal ISO audits of financial, compliance and operational controls.
- Assist external and internal auditors as necessary.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of accounting processes.
- Support Information System projects for Accounting.
- Corporate, Compliance and Census reporting.
- Provide ad hoc sales and inventory reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.