SAP C /4 HANA CRM, CPQ Specialist
- Plano, TX
- Salary is $130-$160k, depending on experience and matching skills sets
- Interviews: Phone interviews will be this week and then face-to-face interviews next week.
Seeking an SAP C4 HANA CRM CPQ Specialist to join the IT Business Applications team that supports our Business worldwide. This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills.
Key aspects of the SAP C4 HANA CRM, CPQ Specialist role:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP C4 HANA (SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Customer Cloud, Callidus CPQ) tools, systems, and processes.
- Day-to-day support of SAP C4 HANA and Callidus CPQ.
- Participate in solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, and design).
- Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experience.
- Provide guidance and best practices around CPQ solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
- Develop and lead implementations for successful delivery of CRM, CPQ solutions for our Business Platform, IT landscape.
- Participate in testing activities, troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration.
- Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
- Play role in the deployment of solutions across non-production and production environments. Work with large data sets, analyze the data to understand the underlying business implications, engage in discussions on what the data means, summarize findings with an actionable approach
- Capacity to work independently and lead others
- Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications in the overall business
- Understand and work with key financial metrics for value quantification (ROI, IRR, breakeven)
- Analyze monthly reports and identify areas of opportunity
- Desire to work on topics that touch various functions within the company
- Must have experience with CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) product integration on Cloud platform.
- SAP C4C Sales Cloud experience a must.
- Must have prior implementation experience with Opportunity management.
- Solid Quote-to-Cash process knowledge and technical acumen with leading CPQ tools.
- Extensive experience complex product lines, approvals, constraints/recommendation/hiding rules.
- CRM Contracts Lead configuration hands-on expertise.
- Backend SAP S4 HANA Integration experience required.
- Experience in CRM implementation experience with C4C is preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of Callidus CPQ Configuration, design experience & understanding of the core CPQ architecture.
- Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project
environment) including hands-on design and configuration
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
- Support bidirectional system to system changes that could impact business customers on reporting of sales order data or business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Finance or Accounting with a strong focus on analytics
- Architecting/Pre-sales experience on overall CRM/CPQ products.
- Working Knowledge of web services API integrations with other systems including CRM systems.
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
- Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
- Formal Project Management training, Six Sigma is a plus
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Technology, or Consulting
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Match 401K
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off