Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Tucson, AZ (full relocation package offered)
Job Status: Direct Hire
Certification: IAT II
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Software Engineer II shall provide support to optional innovation projects under and/or technical support to optional Government Capability User Evaluation and/or to support the development of software or provide enhancements to Government off-the-shelf and commercial off-the-shelf software.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Modifies, develops, writes and assists with design of software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Easily works with new technologies
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ experience Software Engineering, Coding and
- IAT II Certification required
- Secret clearance
- Skilled in Java and Linux.
- Skilled in web-oriented software development, or cloud-based application development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to obtain SCI clearance
- Ability to work shift work.
- Knowledgeable of current military related modeling and simulation concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Proficient at complex programming, exercising independence and discretion while working independently or as part of a team.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills