Job Title: Incident Response Manager
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Status: Contract to Hire
Salary: Very Competitive
Responsible for security operations center engineering activities that monitor, detect and alert on potential security threats and vulnerabilities to user centric threats (e.g., phishing attacks, endpoint protection events, authentication/syslog events, etc.). Works closely with other IT Security groups as security threats and vulnerabilities are detected and coordinates the response to contain and mitigate the threat to client’s network. Coordinates the incident response process for security operations center and communicates event status to leadership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors, analyzes, and investigates the SIEM solution and Endpoint Detection and Response events for Tier 1 (triage), Tier 2 (responder), and Tier 3 (hunting) support
- Monitors security dashboard alerts to identify and respond to security events.
- Monitors and communicates threat intelligence from various resources that is relevant to client’s systems.
- Coordinates the implementation of security counter-measures with the appropriate organizations.
- Performs vulnerability and configuration management scans and communicates results to system owners for remediation.
- Participates in the response to cyber incidents by gathering data and artifacts relevant to the event.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of information security experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of Information security operations
- Botnet and Denial of Service detection and remediation
- Ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)