Senior Systems Analyst
U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- UI Design.
- Able to work collaboratively with software engineers, architects and managers - Expertise in writing technical documents, ability to design via prototyping is a strong plus.
- Skilled in conducting requirements analysis meetings, design sessions and developer walkthroughs.
- Comfortable working with end users and clients.
- Experience designing and developing technical specifications for web applications in .NET. Leadership.
- Problem solving capabilities a must.
About Seneca Resources:
- This role provides both technical consulting as well as operational support for a variety of applications and technologies.
- Incumbents are well versed in all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Formulates or defines system scope and objectives. Recommends best technologies to enhance current systems.
- Develops man-hour estimates for technical components of project.
- Conducts system architecture and business information flow studies. Recommends appropriate computer platforms, workstations and communication linkage required to support specific related business processes and information flow.
- Develops technical specifications, system use cases, and wireframes.
- Conducts unit, system, and integration testing.
- Responsible for working company wide in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.