Washington, DC 20006
Security Clearance Type:
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
Our industry specific technology consultants help clients solve business challenges leveraging the latest industry applications. This high performing team combines deep industry and technical expertise with the ability to manage large scale, complex, multi-year, programs from strategy through execution to drive value for our clients.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years
- Minimum degree required: Bachelors
- Active Secret clearance
- Minimum of two (ideally five or more) years progressive experience designing, developing and administering Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server or similar tools.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or similar discipline.
- Desire (but not required) technical certification in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to work with a team of SharePoint developers on a high-profile engagement for a government agency. Task includes helping develop, expand and maintain a series of SharePoint sites that are critical for managing a large-scale project that is overseen by senior leadership.
- Direct the completion of projects within estimated time frames, coordinate efforts with other team members, and review and approve work products for quality, completeness, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Communication skills that enable interfacing with the client on a daily basis, as well as participating in presentations and trainings for users of the SharePoint tools.
- Supervisory skills desired but not necessary. Over time position will lead to increasing supervisor responsibilities such as assigning work tasks to team members, and overseeing and directing team member efforts.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and current project team members to gather requirements, develop, perform testing cycles, deploy into the production environment, and provide demos.
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013 development experience, including InfoPath forms.
- Experience with DoD
- Experience supporting Financial Management projects