Must be U.S. Citizen
Seneca’s client is looking for Administrative Assistant candidates for a position in Richmond, VA. The candidate would be supporting deal teams in functions related to the firm’s mergers and acquisitions advisory services. Performs a wide range of market research and presentation development to effectively support execution efforts.
- Assist the deal team with the preparation, editing and distribution of M&A deal/marketing materials
- Research and collect data points and client information using CRM and other external resources. Update databases and materials as needed.
- Create buyer packs, which include company overviews, transaction history, news articles, etc.
- Attend deal-related meetings, take notes and independently identify subsequent action items
- Maintain files (often PowerPoint and Excel) related to multiple, concurrent deals
- Market/Industry Updates and reports. Research industry trends, building a robust understanding of the deal team’s industry
- Plan management presentation and closing dinner logistics, including travel and event coordination.
- Assist with special research projects
- Provide support to the deal team in all other duties as assigned, maintaining complete confidentiality at all times.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelors plus 1-2 years related experience.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand M&A processes
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and finance concepts.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe PDF.
- Proficiency is proofreading with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and remain organized in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.