Our Client has an immediate need for a professional with a solution focused mindset to help our customers solve business challenges through the use of technology. The ideal consultant is an individual who is open to traveling and wants to be part of an energetic, innovative and successful team. If you have a strong background in being a member of a team that leads enterprise-level planning and implementation projects, as well as, are a subject matter expert in Core Infrastructure capabilities, we would love to speak with you!
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Exchange 2016 & O365 - (Advanced Experience)
- Active Directory- (Advanced Experience)
- Sharepoint. IIS, SQL scripting
- Powershell (Advanced Experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hyperv. Vmware
- Imaging workstations and servers
- Skype/OneDrive for Business/Teams
- Backup/patching automation. Data Archiving
- Certificate Services/ PKI
- Deliver services with the Platform Team utilizing Azure/Cloud and on-site Server infrastructure including:
- Design Azure PaaS/IaaS solutions based on business requirements and Microsoft best practices.
- General cloud PaaS/IaaS integrations spanning multiple projects and timelines.
- Design solutions on VMware vCenter/ESXi based on business requirements and VMware best practices.
- Migrating privately hosted and on-premises services to Microsoft Azure or VMWare ESXi.
- Automating and performing Infrastructure tasks using industry standard products.
- Continuous M&A activities within the Oil and Gas midstream segment.
- Four-year degree (or work experience equivalent) and 2+ years of experience with a proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies.
- Ability to understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of a mid-size to enterprise-level organization.
- Ability to work equally as effective independently or in a team environment.
- Assist sales and consulting team in driving new opportunities and educating clients on applicable technology solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.