Position: Executive Assistant
Client: Large Banking Firm
Location: Richmond VA
Work Status: US Citizen
This is a key role, supporting the day to day work of several senior level bankers.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Has confidence to make informed judgment calls. Is self-motivated, resourceful and highly proactive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Formal Education / Skills/ Experience and Knowledge:
- Provide administrative support by organizing and expediting the flow of work through the bankers' offices, communicating instructions with various individuals and/or departments, and furnishing and obtaining information from other department leaders or external sources. Follows up on pending matters with limited direction.
- Facilitate the bankers’ work by establishing, organizing and maintaining files of correspondence, records and related materials. Information handled may include highly confidential information dealing with the long and short-range plans of the organization, personnel issues, salary information and customers.
- Thorough knowledge of the policies, procedures and the organization.
- Ability to interact confidently and effectively with management at all levels as well as bankers.
- Provide support by managing the bankers' calendars, drafting correspondence, coordinating meetings, conferences, and handling both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Reconcile weekly expenses of the bankers.
- Maintain presentation materials for bankers using Power Point.
- Conduct research with respect to leads as well as other special project research.
- Assist as needed to work with Boards or volunteer organizations as well as personal requests of a limited nature (e.g., ordering and picking up lunches)
About Seneca Resources:
- 8+ years of related experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and research techniques
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
- Proactive and has the ability to pre-empt potential issues.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates and management at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including an advanced proficiency in proofreading, writing clarity, and diplomacy.
- Performs a wide range of administrative and office support to managers at the management hierarchy level 4 or above by performing activities for business segments to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Provides administrative support by performing functions using supplied office equipment and/or software; responding to routine correspondence; preparing letters and memoranda for the manager's review; scheduling appointments; coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Prepares reports/presentation by gathering and summarizing data, preparing graphics and spreadsheets. Contributes to budgetary process by monitoring expenditures and researching budget variances.
- Provides administrative support by organizing and expediting the flow of work through the manager's office; communicating assignments and instructions from the manager, and obtaining information and initiating follow-up, as required.
- Provides support by screening and routing mail, visitors, and telephone calls; responding to requests for information by researching the issues, gathering data and providing information when appropriate. Facilitates the work of the manager by establishing, organizing, maintaining files, records, and other related materials, as required. Contributes to the efficiency of the operation performing other related duties as assigned.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama, Texas and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.