Richmond, VA 23060
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
Our client is the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment. We have over 2,000 associates working throughout North and South America. Our entrepreneurial spirit helps drive our company's success and extends into our customers' facilities. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry.
Education & Experience:
- Supervise a team of 8-10 employees, responsible for customer invoicing, cash applications, government reporting and revenue recognition.
- Responsible for reviewing new contracts and or PO’s to ensure correct guidelines and revenue recognition rules are being followed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customers are billed on time and within compliance and guidelines.
- Maintain all accounting records and practices adhere to Danaher’s accounting policies and remain standard across all business units.
- Work with management to select and develop staff which includes actively participating in the interview process, providing ongoing training to new and existing staff, and participate in the performance appraisal/management process.
- Works closely with credit and collections supervisor to provide feedback, ideas and recommendations for new process improvement
- Work with management to identify and implement process improvement measures.
- Work with the team to maintain and improve quality measures and provide feedback for the overall improvement of the team.
- Work with department leadership to institute and maintain quality monitoring and improvement programs including reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports tracking the operational Billing team(s).
- Communicate all issues effecting customers/consultants to the appropriate internal customers.
- Effectively communicate issues to departmental leadership, escalate issues as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring all month-end and year-end accruals and processes are complete on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in Billing and Revenue Recognition
- 2-3 years’ previous leadership experience
- Must be fluent in Spanish