Must be U.S. Citizen
Seneca’s client is looking for Systems Engineer candidates for a position in Chantilly, VA. This position is
is seeking a talented, motivated mid-level systems engineer to join their IT Services department. This position will handle the design, test, and implementation as well as maintenance and management of the server infrastructure for multiple sites and numerous exciting development projects for their Gov’t customers. Candidate must have Red Hat OpenShift, Linux & Windows experience. Are you looking to take your I.T. (Technical) career to the next level?
- BS degree, and experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance (US Citizen)
- Thorough knowledge of systems and networking best practices techniques
- Good understanding of server virtualization techniques and VMware ESXi, etc.
- Good understanding of hardening systems techniques via DISA STIGs to earn ATO and compliance with various C&A guidelines
- Good understanding of network monitoring solutions
- Good understanding of Windows Active directory, single sign on solutions, and ADFS
- Good understanding of SQL enterprise and Mongo DB high availability cluster solutions
- Good understanding of SAN-to-SAN replication on dissimilar geographic locations
- Good understanding of image development, deployment, and documentation processes.
- Experience on computer and network infrastructure consulting
- Experience with customer services supplying both remotely and on-site, employing a three-tier engineering team managed through an issue/request tracking system.
- Familiarity with SDLC, ITIL, and PMP methodologies
About Seneca Resources:
- Expertise with server virtualization techniques and VMware ESXI Ability to harden systems (Per DISA STIGS) in compliance with various C&A requirements and guidelines
- Expertise implementing network monitoring solutions
- Expertise on SAN technologies, including SAN-to-SAN replication on dissimilar geographic locations and VMware replication
- Expertise on Windows Active directory, single sign on solutions, MFA, and ADFS
- Expertise on Microsoft SCCM management platform
- Expertise on image development, deployment, and documentation processes
- Expertise on the development of technical documentation
- Expertise on the change management process and RFC preparation and presentation
- Expertise on the SDLC, ITIL, and PMP methodologies
- Expertise on SQL Server/Mongo DB
- Background on Java application servers, JBoss, and WebLogic
- Background in Data Base Management systems
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.