Position Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance desired
Position Status: Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Information Security Engineer candidates for a position located in Montgomery, Alabama. The Security Engineer will support the Global Force management Program and must possess at least 5 years of Cyber Security experience with RMF certifications being a must.
- Maintain the System Security plan and ensure all security artifacts and controls needed under RMF for Assessment & Authorization packages are in place.
- Responsible for ensuring all security related information is captured in either Xacta or Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service.
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activates to create information security awareness through organization.
- Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls across departments.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of the information systems disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Must include desktop and server backup systems deployment and maintenance.
- Monitor changes in federal regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security.
- Provides oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response.
- Create and maintains all information system and software security certificate activities. O include oversight for PCI compliance.
- Assist in system and software architecture and design as early in the DevOps process as possible.
- Independently performs risk assessments on solution.
- Monitors the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained.
- Responsible for reporting to DoD authority the Certification and Accreditation status using RMF in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service system or Xacta.
CISSP preferred but will also accept Security+, Five years Cyber Security experience, Knowledge of DIACAP and RMF certification requirements and process, Understanding of DevOps and Agile Development and Secure Clearance.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.