Security Clearance Type:
Contract to hire
About Seneca Resources:
- Provide AT&T and Verizon Wireless Account support to include updating SIM cards, Device, IMEIs, voicemail password resets, international service and other account changes through their online business support website.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of desktops, Laptops, Blackberry and printer related computer issues while inputting and tracking ticket logs in Remedy.
- Manage user accounts and computers using Active Roles Server Console.
- Provide support for customers using Citrix VPN software to connect to the network using their CAC.
- Provide support for and Active Client CAC software.
- Create and maintain MobiKey accounts on the DEFIMNET.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of Mobikey accounts, software and connection issues by using the MobiNET Administration and Provisioning (MAP) tool.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android devices including inventory, distribution, refreshing, and support for over 900 users.
- BlackBerry Administration including managing users on the blackberry servers and troubleshooting issues for users using BES, BAS, and BoxTone.
- Provided support for over 1000 commercial/professional customers with Wireless AirCards.
- Support for over 900 commercial/professional customers with laptops (including creation of a standard load and use of ghosting software).
- Support for over 1000 commercial/professional customers using Cisco VPN Client, Juniper Networks SSL VPN, Citrix (using CAC authentication and secure token).
- Creation Microsoft Access Database to manage Wireless AirCard and BlackBerry information and automate processes.
- Support for various commercial customers in general office applications to include MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Windows 97/98/2000/XP/7/8/Server 2003.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.