About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Contract to hire
Mid level Systems Administrator. Top Secret SCI required.
- BS/BA or military training.
- 2-4 years experience in Application Administration.
- 4-6 years experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- 4+ years experience working with Windows 2008, 2012, or 2016 server.
- 4+ years technical experience install/config security of server environment.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols.
- Experience with virtual environments (VMWare, VSphere, ESX)
- Experience with Business Objects
- Preferred: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP